The difference between your life and someone who is living theirs is one of you know what you want up to the rhythm of the day. Question is: Is it you?
Do you know?
Do you know you like you should?
Do you know what you truly want with your life?
Doesn’t matter what you say with your mouth.
Doesn’t matter what you think you deserve.
IT. DOESN’T. MATTER until you make it matter.
You not hearing me.
What matters to you doesn’t really matter to you until you make it matter, until you bring it into existence without speaking – taking action
But in order for you to do that you must give it your full attention, day by day.
What are you doing right now with the time you have?
– You only got 24 a day and 8 of those hours are already taken from you to sustain your living.
Do you idle your time away?
– TV Shows, Sports, Video Games, Excess In Movies, etc
– Coming to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with yourself because you have too much free time on your hands…
Focused on the lives of people who don’t even know you exist?
– Music Artist
– Tv Actors
– Movie Actors
– Celebrities In General
What ever consumes most of your time outside of yourself is your biggest problem?
The end result behind that endeavor is whats most important to you whether you want to believe it or not because that is the area you are having the most trouble with in your life.
Got a job working 30 to 40+ hours?
– Money is your major issue. I suggest you read “13Money” blog post to fix that issue as fast as possible.
You have young one(s) to take care of that require your constant attention?
– Energy is your major issue. You must seek other sources of energy besides food to keep up with your young ones. More on this in a future blog.
You feel alone and in need of a significant other?
– Loving yourself, in full, is your major issue. You must realize that you must take the time to love you, in full, both inside and out.
You constantly watching any and everything that comes out from tv shows to movies?
– Appreciation & value for your own life is your major issue. You have misplaced your purpose and must seek out your passion. I suggest you read our two blog post, “Got Goals or You Got Excuses?” and “The 3 Pillars” to spark your mind to help find your passion so you can be a servant to your purpose.
1. Figure out your problem
2. Write It Down
3. Get Prepared To Shut It Down
WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM IS…
YOU CAN FIX IT!
If you are willing to change…
Are you willing to change for the better?
TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE CALLED “THE PROCESS”
THE CHOICE IS ALWAYS YOURS