Taking time to build a better you utilizing common sense.
If you haven’t noticed, everything balances out in 3s, on a massive scale, that is so intricate, you and I cannot even fathom the ability to process all of its everlasting growth.
AND THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY! BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN TRY…
Your 3 Pillars. The parts of you that you must grow and maintain on a daily basis in order to live in your greatness in all aspects of your life.
What are they, exactly?
The 3 Pillars that help sustain who you are. Speak them outloud.
Seems like it sound right in that order, huh? One must remember that everything is in reverse, “As above, so below. As within, so with out.” Everything is backwards on earth so one must start with what is most important, you.
1) Mind (3
2) Body (2
3) Spirit (1
What is considered most popular, loved by majority, etc. on earth is really below.
I say this because many find it troubling to create a process/habit/grind/ritual/hustle or whatever you want to call it.
MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE MULTIPLE DAILY HABITS THAT HELPS BRING BALANCE ON ALL 3 PILLARS.
The problem with growing you is that you forgot to start with YOU first.
– You are not the mind. The mind is a tool for you to utilize in your endeavors.
– You are not the body. The body is a tool for you to utilize in your endeavors.
– You are not THE spirit, but A spirit with THE inside of you.(Another Story – Wisdom from an Elder)
1) Mind (3
2) Body (2
3) Spirit (1
In order to create one’s own process. One must make sense/have a blueprint of their foundation to stand up on.
The process/habit/grind/ritual/hustle or whatever you want to call it starts with the spirit.
1. THE FIRST PILLAR – THE SPIRIT
– This area of your life has everything to do with expanding and/or strengthening your bond/energy with which you came. If you don’t know by now – NATURE. We all came from and will return to nature. Strengthening this pillar takes you within you.
Sitting with your back up against a tree.
Planting your feet in the dirt.
Relaxing in nature.
Saying your palils or so called “prayers” in a private manner
Enjoying time alone without technology
Doing any and everything that has to deal with bettering what lives in your temple.
2. THE SECOND PILLAR – THE BODY
– This area of your life has everything to do with longevity and pushing your body to its limits so that you can grow. Strengthening this pillar pays respect to whom entrusted you to take care of the gift we call a body.
Doing any physical activity that pushes your physical body to its limits so that you may learn more of your temple and how it was designed with you in mind.
3. THE THIRD PILLAR – THE MIND
– This area of your life has everything to do with where you prefer to be on the perspective of life. This area has great affect on where you are, will be, plan to go in your life. What you feed this part of your body is critical. Strengthening this pillar is imperative as it is your first line of defense within this world.
Reading(Stuff to help grow your business or all law)
Listening(Stuff to help grow your mind for your business)
Writing(your story, no one elses)
Doing any mental activity that requires you to stretch the depths of your thinking, focus & will power to stay sane in these chaotic times.
4. WHAT TO DO
Create a process/habits/grind/ritual/hustle or whatever you want to call it.
Create one doing the stuff you enjoy. Stuff that your passion dwells in.
OR NOT! THE CHOICE IS ALWAYS YOURS!
There is 24 hours in a day. Average person spends 8 of those hours asleep. What steps are you creating to utilize your 16 hours, properly?
EVERY. DECISION. COUNTS.